Top 10 Home Theater Add Ons
Standard / by htmarket / July 27, 2009 / No Comments
HTmarket.com presents the top ten home theater add ons which are great additions to existing theaters.
- Home Theater Seating: Replace old furniture to make your theater look more like cinema.
- Popcorn Machines: Smell and taste of popcorn is an inexpensive option to add sizzle to any theater.
- Posters and Frames: Authentic movie posters in changeable frames are a great way to add the theater elements to the home theater.
- Reels and Reel Clocks: A simple clock reel adds to the theater. Reel tables are a great way to show off real movie reels with glass tops by Goldberg Brothers.
- Acoustic Panels: Drastically improve appearance and sound quality at one time with acoustic panels.
- Signs and Marquees: Distinguish the entrance to your theater with chase lights.
- Velour Ropes and Posts: Low cost add on to add some class to your home theater.
- Velour Drapes: Great way to trim out screen and make it look more like a real theater.
- Personalized Items: DVD intro’s to personalized signs putting your name on your theater is a great way to bring it home. Make it your own theater with engraved personal items.
- Lighting, Wall Sconces and Stars: Adding star ceilings and other lighting helps set the right mood in the theater. You can add a complete star ceiling using fiber optic tiles. It looks like a far away galaxy in your theater room.